Artificial Grass Installers In KENT
Sevenoaks Artificial Grass
Artificial Grass Kent – Artificial Grass Sevenoaks, we provide artificial grass installation to those in Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas throughout Kent. At Sevenoaks Artificial Grass, we work hard to provide our clients with the very best artificial grass services in Kent. Comprised of a team of hard working and dedicated professionals, we use our experience and expertise to offer a range of different services. Whether you’re looking to swap standard grass for fake grass in Kent or you simply require a little more information on the benefits of fake grass, we’re on hand to help.
Artificial Grass Kent – Artificial Grass Sevenoaks
Every member of the Sevenoaks Artificial Grass team takes great pride in the work they do, which is how we’re able to guarantee a professional service at all times. Artificial Grass Kent – Artificial Grass Sevenoaks, As artificial grass installers in Kent, we always aim to exceed our clients’ expectations by installing top of the range artificial grass in a cost-effective and efficient way. In fact, a large number of our clients are so happy with the service they have received that they have gone on to recommend us to family, friends and colleagues. If you’re interested in fake grass or astro turf in Kent, get in touch with the team here at Artificial Grass Kent – Artificial Grass Sevenoaks.
How To Install Artificial Grass
Not everyone knows how to install artificial grass, which is why most people seek the help of professionals such as the team here at Sevenoaks Artificial Grass. However, that being said, if you are considering having artificial grass installed it can be beneficial to know how the process works.
Here is a brief idea of how to install fake grass:
- Remove the existing grass, to around four inches deep. Then, dispose of it.
- Install the retaining edging system and create a border; this will keep the lawn and sub base in place.
- Install a geotextile weed membrane to prevent weeds growing up through the artificial grass.
- Lay a layer of crushed granite MOT Type 1 hardcore and compact.
- Lay a fine layer of sharp sand, then compact it with a vibrating compactor plate.
- Lay the artificial grass of choice and trim it wherever necessary; this will create a professional finish.
- Ensure all joins in the artificial grass are fixed with professional adhesive and the edge of the grass is secured with landscaping fixings. By doing this, the fake grass will be held in place.
As you can see, there are a lot of steps that go into installing artificial turf and this is why it’s best left to the professionals. To find out more about hiring artificial grass installers or for more information on any of our grasses, get in touch.
Click here for your instant Artificial Grass Quote
If you are looking for fake grass in Kent and you would like an instant quote, you have come to the right place. Simply fill in our ‘Artificial Lawn Instant Quote Form’ below and provide us with a brief idea of what you’re looking for. Then one of our artificial grass installers will be in touch with a no-obligation quote.Instant quote